Iconic Bill Pay is available free of charge with your Icon checking account!
Quickly and easily pay your monthly bills and never worry about getting to the post office or having stamps! Better yet, you can schedule bill payments well in advance if you will be traveling or on vacation to assure your bills are paid on time with NO hassle! You can even schedule recurring payments for bills like your mortgage or an insurance payment that would be the same recurring amount monthly.
- Receive eBills – If you’re already receiving your bills electronically, you may be able to receive them all in Icon Bill Pay. One location for easy access!
- Payment Flexibility – Your payment schedule is completely in your hands. Choose recurring payments if you want your payment withdrawn from your account on the same day every month. Or pick any available date for a bill if your direct deposit hits on a different date each month.
- Mobile Bill Pay – No access to your computer? Pay bills from your phone using our mobile app!
- Send money to any company or any person – From the local utility company to a nationwide retailer to your best friend, you can pay anyone.
- Keep your money longer – Payments are credited to vendors on the date you schedule AND THEN your account is debited.
Icon Popmoney – simply the best way to manage your person-to-person payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone – from the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family – all you need is their email address or cell phone number.
Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
Iconic Bill Pay Frequently Asked Questions
After you add your payees, you can go to the Iconic Bill Pay tile on the main screen to make a quick payment or click on the Bill Pay tab for more detailed options. To pay a bill, enter a payment amount and the date when you want the company or person to receive your payment. When you schedule a payment, the payment calendar indicates the earliest available payment date – up to 5 business days, or the next business day for payees that receive electronic payments. The money stays in your account until the due date you schedule.
If you need to rush a payment, same-day payments can also be made for payees who accept electronic payments, and next-day rush payments can be made to payees through overnight express shipping of check payments. A fee applies.