Icon Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
Featuring uChoose RewardsTM, an incredible low rate, zero balance transfer fees and zero cash advance fees, Icon’s Platinum Rewards card has it all. Want cash back? You got it. Travel perks? Pack your bags! Books, furniture, or thousands of other products? The choice is yours. That’s uChoose RewardsTM.
Already have a Platinum Rewards card? CLICK HERE to register and choose your rewards!
Icon Platinum Credit Card.
For an even lower rate, Icon’s Visa Platinum card is the only choice for members looking for an all-purpose credit card perfect for everyday use. With zero balance transfer fees and zero cash advance fees, this card should be at the top of your wallet!
Visa Platinum and Platinum Rewards Credit Card Features
- Accepted worldwide
- No cash advance fees
- No balance transfer fees…ever!
- No annual fee
- Can have more than one card per account
- Cash advance available by phone, finance charges begin the day of the advance
- Payments can be made by Autopay (Autopay Agreement), mail, inside online banking, or brought into an Icon Branch
- View the full VISA PLATINUM AND PLATINUM REWARDS CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT OPENING DISCLOSURE
- View the full VISA CONSUMER CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT
- Can access Visa ATM machines (Machines must be marked with “Visa” logo)
- Statements mailed monthly on active accounts
- Payments of 3.5% of balance or $15.00 minimum Visa credit limits range from $500 – $15,000
- 25-day grace period for purchases
- All Visa activity viewable through Icon’s Online Banking
Visa Credit Card Contact Information
Visa Credit Card Disclosure
As low as 9.24%* (Visa Platinum) or 10.24%* (Visa Platinum Rewards)
Purchases – 25 days
Cash Advances – Finance charge may begin to accrue on the date of the cash advance.
Returned Check Fee – $25.00
Collection Costs – VISA CONSUMER CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT
The minimum payment is 3.50% of your Total New Balance but not less than $15.00 PLUS the amount of any prior minimum payments that you have not paid.
*Depending on creditworthiness at time of account opening. Rates are variable and subject to change. Rate is based on prime rate as published in the Wall Street Journal adjusted quarterly and currently at 5.50%.