Attention Icon Visa card holders – your credit card is about to get an exciting update! Beginning Monday, May 23, 2016, your Icon Visa credit card will offer:
- Single sign on through Online Banking to your credit card – you will no longer use ezCardInfo or need a separate sign-on account to manage your credit card.
- Enhanced 24/7 phone support with Icon representatives.
- EMV chip enabled card for fraud protection.
Plus all of the great features you love about it today, including its low fixed rate, zero cash advance fees and zero balance transfer fees.
What you need to know about the update:
- Your credit card account will be inaccessible from 2 p.m. MST, May 19 to 6 a.m. MST, May 23.
- Your credit card can still be used for purchases during this time, though you won’t be able to view balances or pay your bill through Online Banking.
- All due dates will be adjusted to reflect the downtime and no late charges, fees or penalties will be assessed as a result of the system downtime.
If you have any questions about this exciting upgrade, please give us a call at (208) 344-7948 and we’ll be happy to help out. Thank you for your membership!
Click here to view our Frequently Asked Questions regarding Icon Visa credit cards.