- Mobile Wallet Terms – These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply when you choose to add your Icon Credit Union credit or debit card to a Mobile Wallet Service. In these Terms, “you”, “your”, “their”, and “my” refer to the cardholder of the Icon Credit Union credit or debit card, and “we,” “us,” “our,” and “Icon” refer to Icon Credit Union. By adding your Icon credit or debit card to a Mobile Wallet Service application using your mobile device you agree to all terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced in these Terms and you are providing your express consent.
- What is a Mobile Wallet Service? A Mobile Wallet Service (“Wallet”) allows you to add your Icon credit or debit card to an application using your mobile device. Your credit or debit card number is replaced with a digital number or token. Once added, you understand that you may use your mobile device to make payments only where the Wallet is accepted. Icon is not a provider of the Wallet and we are not responsible for any failure or inability to perform a transaction using the Wallet. We are only responsible for supplying information securely to the Wallet provider to allow usage of your credit or debit card in the Wallet.
- Eligibility – Active Icon credit or debit cards that are in good standing are eligible to be added to a Wallet. If your Icon credit or debit card or any underlying Icon account becomes delinquent, is in a negative status or is otherwise maintained in an unsafe manner as determined by Icon in its sole discretion, your Icon credit or debit card may be removed by Icon from the Wallet.
- Other Agreements – You agree that when you add your Icon credit or debit card to a Wallet service, your Icon credit or debit card and account will remain subject to the terms and conditions of all existing agreements with Icon. You acknowledge that certain message and data rates may apply from your wireless service providers and/or wireless carriers which might impact your use of the Wallet. For example, your mobile service carrier or provider may impose data usage or text charges for your use of or interaction with the Wallet, including downloading the software, receiving or sending text messages, or other use of your mobile device when using the software or other products and services provided by the Wallet. You expressly agree that you are responsible for all such fees, limitations, and restrictions and that Icon may contact you via your mobile device for any purpose concerning your accounts at Icon, including account servicing and collection purposes.
- Account Ownership/Accuracy of Information – You represent that you are the legal owner of the account and other financial information which may be accessed via the Wallet. You represent and agree that all information you provide in connection with the Wallet is accurate, current, and complete, and that you have the right to provide such information to us for the purpose of operating the Wallet. You agree not to misrepresent your identity or your account information.
- Sharing Individually Identifying Information – We may in some cases make individually identifying information available only in the following circumstances: where ordered by a court or other legal body or where it is lawfully permitted or required; where we have agreed to provide information under contracts to vendors and partners to make products and services available to our members; or where the member has requested or consents to the disclosure of information. In those cases where we disclose information to outside vendors, we require that they use it for no purposes other than providing previously specified services to our members.
- Changes In These Terms and Conditions – Except as otherwise required by law, Icon may in its sole discretion change these terms, and modify or cancel the eligibility to use your Icon credit or debit card with a Wallet service at any time, without notice. You cannot change these terms but you can terminate them by removing your Icon credit or debit card(s) from the Wallet. Icon reserves the right to refuse any transaction for any reason.
Exclusion of Warranties; Limitation of Liability; Indemnification
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF A MOBILE WALLET SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WALLET IS OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND ICON CREDIT UNION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL, WHETHER DUE TO ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHERWISE. ICON CREDIT UNION MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THE USE OF A WALLET.