Icon is committed to protecting members, employees and their families during the COVID-19 outbreak
Effective March 20, 2020 at 11am (MST)
ICON CREDIT UNION DRIVE-UP WINDOWS AND ATMs ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
As you know, Icon has been monitoring the situation around the COVID-19 virus very closely. The situation has escalated and for the safety of our members and employees, we have made the decision to restrict walk-in access to our branch locations, effective Friday, March 20, 2020 at 11am (MST). Please know that we are committed to providing you many touch points and alternative access, in order for you to continue doing business with Icon Credit Union on a personal level. This closure is in accordance with the guidelines on social distancing issued to address the COVID-19 outbreak.
We encourage you to continue using our ATMs, other MoneyPass ATMs, and our drive-up windows where available for your transactions. Outlined below are alternative safe banking options for members while access to our lobbies is restricted.
We are optimistic that our nation will pull out of this crisis and be stronger, healthier, and more stable moving forward. We love our members and thank you for your patience as we work through this together. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but safety is our top priority in this matter. Our primary goal is to be able to continue to serve our members in whatever capacity we’re able to in a safe and secure environment. Please continue watching your email and the home page of our website for updates. We are here to help.
March 19, 2020 Update:
Icon is offering assistance to members that are experiencing hard times and need financial assistance because of the COVID-19 outbreak.
The Iconic Lifeline Loan is for current Icon members. Loan amounts are based on qualifications, some restrictions may apply . Contact us at (208)344-7948 for details.
If you, or someone you know, has been affected by the COVID-19 outbreak and needs this assistance please APPLY ONLINE and choose the Iconic Lifeline Loan in the loan type drop down menu.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Iconic Lifeline Loans are for Icon Credit Union members only. Qualification is based on membership time period of 12 months or more. Applicants will be required to verify their net monthly pay either through proof of direct deposit by submitting 2 months of bank statements or by submitting a copy of their last pay-stub. If the applicant qualifies, they will receive an unsecured loan equal to the applicant’s net monthly pay, up to a maximum of $2,500. The loan will be at a fixed rate of 2.99% APR for the duration of the loan. The term of the loan is 15 months, with no payments for the first 90 days, followed by 12 monthly installment payments. Subsequent loan requests will be subject to full underwriting procedures and credit approval. This promotion is effective March 19, 2020 and will be available for a limited time. Other restrictions may apply. Call the Solutions Center at (208)344-7948 for more details.
March 17, 2020 Update:
Icon is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation with information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health officials. During this time, the safety and financial well-being of our members and employees is of utmost importance to us. We are evaluating information being provided, adapting operations, and adopting best practice sanitation procedures. We will determine the depth of our in-branch operations on a day-to-day basis and will continue to provide updates through email, social media, and via updates on our website.
What we are doing:
- Advising employees to increase sanitizing efforts in high-touch, member facing areas.
- Encouraging members and staff to stay home if they are sick.
- Encouraging members to use their debit or credit cards instead of cash when possible. While health agencies have not linked cash usage to COVID-19, they do advise those who are concerned to sanitize their hands after handling cash. We want to remind members that their deposits are insured up to $250,000 per individual depositor at Icon Credit Union. Large amounts of cash are safer in your insured accounts than in your pocket! If your money is lost or stolen, it can’t be recovered. However, if you lose your credit or debit cards, they can be replaced.
- Advising members to use the top of a pen instead of their finger on ATMs and touch payment pads.
- Asking members to use our drive-up windows, and online & mobile services instead of entering a branch whenever possible.
- We are temporarily removing items that multiple members touch such as pens on the teller line, coffee pots in branches, member PCs in branches, and are discontinuing public use of water fountains.
- Advising members to be aware of scammers who might be trying to take advantage of people and businesses using various schemes during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Be careful about clicking on links to articles regarding the outbreak as well as being cautious about providing your personal information.
- Asking members to update their contact information on file so they receive all of our updates regarding our response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Your information can be updated by calling the Solutions Center at (208)344-7948 or by updating it online.
As much as we love to see our members in our branches, we have many alternative delivery systems to limit exposure as we aid in minimizing contact and the spread of the COVID-19 virus. These systems can help you navigate most any financial transaction and give you peace of mind during this situation.
- Online Banking enroll here or login at www.IconCreditUnion.org
- Online bill pay – pay bills to others you would normally hand deliver a check to
- Check your account balances 24/7 without coming into a branch
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Icon Mobile App (available on the Google Play Store & App Store)
- Remote deposit capture – take a picture of a check and deposit it without ever visiting a branch
- Turn cards on or off for authorized transactions and alerts
- Transfer money
- Icon ATMs
- Sign up for e-Statements
- Call the Solution Center at (208)344-7948 with inquiries you’d normally ask of branch staff and for assistance with any online transactions. Your calls can also be forwarded to a member service team member who can assist with opening accounts and receive loan applications. We’re here to take your calls today!
Please be assured that Icon is closely monitoring the current situation regarding COVID-19 and will provide updates if normal operations are affected.
Through all of this, Icon is committed to our members. We realize that hardships and disruptions may occur. Please reach out to our Solutions Center or an Icon team member and we’ll be happy to listen and assist where possible to help you on this part of our your financial journey.