It’s more than just a job.
All Icon employees live and breathe our cultural values of integrity, enthusiasm, respect, drive and leadership. While diligently working to provide the highest level of service to coworkers as well as our members, Icon’s staff live the mantra of work hard, play hard.
Keep reading to see “Inside Icon.”
Horvin Garcia, Jr.
Meridian Branch assistant manager, Meridian, Idaho
- “Icon Credit Union is a very aspiring and enjoyable place to work. It has adopted a work hard, play hard attitude that encourages its employees to get the job done, but to be creative and enjoy the method in which they do their work.”
- “All managers within Icon make it apparent that they want what is best for each employee, but also expect them to work their hardest while they are here. This mix of encouragement and placement of responsibility upon employees fosters respect for both management and Icon as a whole.”
- “Everyone I work with is highly motivated and everyone strives to be the best.”
- “Every chance I get, I tell folks that this is the best company I’ve ever worked for. John (EVP) and Connie(CEO) make this company what it is and I look forward to a long career here.”
- “I love coming to work each day. Including Mondays”
- “I love it at my branch! Everyone is happy, helpful and so much fun to be around. I am always learning and I love what I do.”
- “Team work, not me and them, it’s all for one and one for all.”
- “All of the leadership is amazing and motivating. They are positive and give constructive criticism that helps the other employees perform at their best!”
- “Ever since I have started working here, almost 2 years, I have told everyone that I love working here mostly because of the positivity and energetic work environment. If I start off my morning in a bad mood or anything, by the end of the day I am always better.”
- “This is a great company to work for, suggestions and ideas are heard, and there is great room for growth within job role and within the company.”
- “I am so thrilled to be a part of this company! It is well worth the commute to work to be with all the members in the Credit Union.”
Everyone at Icon is invited each year to attend ICamp: a two-day retreat to scenic Idaho packed with a healthy balance of daredevil excitement, relaxation and time spent getting to know your Icon colleagues. Just check out the video from last year to see what we mean!
Icon’s staff are its greatest asset and we love to appreciate and honor them. Each year, Icon holds an all staff retreat that encourages personal growth among peers. The jam-packed day includes fun videos, stories, exciting guest speakers and of course, the annual rock, paper, scissors championship tournament!
Staff at all levels are encouraged to be leaders within their positions. We ask staff to constantly think about how they can make an impact beyond their standard duties. Staff are encouraged to grow within their current roles, as well as into other promotional opportunities. Because of our staff’s drive and leadership, Icon has staff at all levels involved in internal and external committees, boards and leadership groups
From costume and decorating contests, monthly branch celebrations and and Spirit Week, Icon knows how to let loose and have some fun on a regular basis!